What we're looking for
Our team implements and maintains several services including SurveyMonkey's developer platform and app ecosystem. Our app ecosystem includes integrations with MS Teams, Zoom, Salesforce, Zendesk, PowerBI and Tableau (to name a few).
We're looking for a software engineer who has a real passion for solving challenging problems and developing product features. Your contributions will be extremely important to the success of the team through your technical work and experience. You will continuously build and expand your own technical expertise as well as drive excellence in engineering within the team. Our services are written in Python and run on AWS. You will have the option to work entirely remotely, or work from one of our offices, or a hybrid of both.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable services across multiple data regions
- End-to-end ownership of new features, including crafting technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and following software best practices which allow us to move quickly
- Write code and unit tests, automation, and conduct code reviews and testing
- Work closely with product owners on feature sets that impact platform, services and frameworks
- 2+ years experience in web application development mainly focused on the backend
- Experience with REST APIs and coding against external services
- Experience with web applications and web services-based applications, especially in a SaaS environment
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language such as Python or Java
- The ability to work with both co-located and remote engineers and cross-functional partners
- Culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with others
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.