What we're looking for
The Business Strategy and Operations team is an agile group of problem solvers reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer of Momentive. This team is responsible for defining Momentive's strategic priorities and delivering on critical operational initiatives to scale the business.
As a Strategy & Operations Manager, you will partner with cross-functional leaders to drive strategic, data-driven, and customer-centric decision-making for the company. You will be responsible for leading end-to-end delivery of key initiatives which can range from developing go-to-market and product strategies to process improvement initiatives and setting up Momentive's operational cadences.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights
- Creatively aggregate and analyze various data sources, synthesizing to deliver recommendations
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic decision-making
- Partner with Product, Finance, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to execute on strategic priorities
- Coordinate and align cross-functional teams for strategic planning and operating rhythms
- Structure financial models and analyses to support go to market and business planning
- Craft and present high-quality presentations to senior executives
- 4+ years of work experience; 3+ years at a top-tier Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or Private Equity firm, or experience working in a similar Strategy & Operations role
- Proven quantitative, data-driven problem-solving skills and ability to break down large problems into smaller solvable chunks
- Excellent project management skills with experience leading complex projects involving cross-functional partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to thoughtfully structure content and present to broad audiences, including senior leadership
- Passion for learning about SaaS and online business models; experience with surveys or market research is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, or Google equivalents
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.