What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is looking for an experienced researcher to expand our research function. You'll conduct research that helps inform each stage of the product development lifecycle to drive cross-functional decision-making with mountains of evidence.
- Leading the research discipline for our survey authoring and distribution, a core part of the user experience in our SurveyMonkey product, as well as lead research for our largest brand touchpoint, the respondent experience
- Designing and conducting research that deepens our understanding of our customers, probing for unmet needs and also identifying opportunities to improve the experience for our users
- Assessing the biggest opportunities for SurveyMonkey to innovate and differentiate across all of our product areas
- Educating non-researchers about research best practices and enabling them to conduct their own research
- 6+ years of experience conducting product research, user experience (UX) research, or research in an applied setting
- Expert in research methods, such as surveys, experimental design, user testing, interviews, focus groups, and card sorting
- Strong understanding of various research methodologies, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Ability to translate business questions to key research objectives, identify the best methodology to execute research, synthesize and analyze findings
- Excellent communicator and storyteller with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in Product, Design, Marketing, and Strategy
- Consistent track record of providing strategic business recommendations that influence product strategy
- Passion for enabling cross-functional teams to increase their understanding of research
- Advanced degree in research, psychology, social sciences, human factors, HCI, or other related field is preferred, but not required
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.