What we're looking for
We are a dynamic team of former investment bankers, data analysts, and technology finance professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that come with rapid scaling. Our mission is to serve as the air traffic controller of the FP&A team, bringing together people, data and insights so we can guide decisions and promote the outcomes that maximize shareholder value.
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team to influence decisions and improve outcomes at speed. If you are curious and love to summarize data into applicable insights and passionate about driving automation, this is the role for you! You will get a birds-eye view into the strategy and operations of the entire company and tell our story to our leadership team and investors.
- Partner with our Go To Market and Business Intelligence teams to lead the evolution of our operational key metrics (bookings, pipeline, retention rates, renewal rates, churn) that shape decisions made by our executive team
- Partner within our Strategic Planning and Analysis team to provide dedicated business partner support
- Work with our Investor Relations team to conduct peer benchmarking analysis
- Support the evolution and maintenance of strategic models such as Long Range Plan, Guidance Model, and Scenario Planning
- Help manage the entire SurveyMonkey P&L, annual financial planning process, and monthly / quarterly reporting to our executives and Board of Directors
- You have 2+ years of analytical experience from investment banking, management consulting, business operation or other related fields.
- You are an Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)-expert; you pride yourself on your ability to create models and can navigate through large datasets to reach relevant conclusions
- You are not hesitant to voice your point of view
- You can for navigate networks of systems and people to find the information you need, but you don't stop there: you connect the dots and tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions
- You are passionate about making existing processes better
- Team environments are your jam
- Completing projects from end-to-end excites you
- You are curious and want to learn more about SaaS business models and metrics
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.