What we're looking for
We're looking for someone to join our team as part of our go-to-market strategic finance efforts as we target a $1B+ revenue scale. In this highly visible role, you will help shape the future of the SurveyMonkey product by combining strategy and analysis to improve how we drive visibility and insights into our customer acquisition funnel alongside helping identify the key drivers of retention and engagement.
You will enjoy the benefit of driving strategic projects, a platform to influence important decisions, and exposure to Momentive's senior leadership team. You will contribute to Momentive's growth and help solve some of our most difficult problems, with a direct connection between your activities and our success. You will be frequently traversing uncharted territory. We're a company about collecting data, and we have tons of it. There are countless new insights to be found.
- Embed with the business and provide strategic finance partnership to senior leaders across Surveys, our largest product line by revenue
- Help shape the discovery, identification, and roadmap of the main business top of funnel metrics
- Analyze our top of funnel metrics to determine how they can be used to inform our forecasts
- Oversee the new accounts, new paid users, conversion rates, AOV, retention, and engagement metrics
- Support and provide recommendations on initiatives by estimating their impact on our sales funnel
- 2+ years of experience in combining strategy and analysis such as, but not limited to, investment banking, management consulting, or finance and operations within a top technology company
- Expert Excel skills; you take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills to tackle complex business problems. At the same time you have a command of "the details" but don't get lost in them.
- A knack for solving problems. You can for navigate networks of systems and people to find the information you need and tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions
- An ability to thrive in ambiguity. As we pave new ground in our understanding of the business many problems will not be well defined.
- An interest in surveys products and can think like a customer
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.