What we're looking for
The Growth Team at Momentive.ai is a cross functional group of Engineers, UX Designers, Product Managers and Analysts with a focus on accelerating our paid customer growth. Our team runs experiments across our websites to help accelerate customer acquisition and runs experiments in our products to accelerate customer retention. We have focused on growing our self-serve SurveyMonkey product - the product we're most well-known for - but are contributing to all the growth of all our product offerings.
We are looking for a customer-focused individual that can draw on relevant experience to kick our growth initiatives into higher gear. You will need to build alignment with partners in marketing and be willing to drive ahead when others may be uncomfortable.
There are no shortage of opportunities: from eliminating friction in high-traffic funnels, to partnering on opportunities with SEO/SEM teams to increase program efficiency, to growing awareness and usage of essential features within our product, we have a lot of potential levers to pull.
- Work on projects to acquire new customers through building and optimizing our website properties.
- Align with design and development partners on the vision, roadmap and experimentation plan
- Partner on a daily basis with Design, Development, Analysts, and other team members to achieve the roadmap and experiment plan.
- Being transparent; report against progress — wins and losses, alike — to help inform the broader organization of what is working and what isn't working.
- 1+ years in Product Management, Analytics, or Growth Product Design at a company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Experience with shipping product features
- Experience optimizing high-traffic websites. Basic understanding of SEO.
- Experience building across platforms (desktop, mobile web, app)
- Partner with executives and team leaders on cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience with experimentation and data informed decision-making
- Work with an accomplished team of engineers and designers
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users.
- SQL, Google Analytics/Event Tracking, Financial analysis/case experience are all pluses
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.