What we're looking for
We're looking for a Product Designer who's curious about data and passionate about building customer-centered products that delight. You will be on a team of designers building purpose-built solutions with use cases in brand insights, market insights, product experience, employee experience, and more. This is an opportunity to apply your design craft and thinking toward products that give individuals a voice and produce decision-making intelligence from data.
- End-to-end design of purpose-built research solutions for market research, employee experience, product experience, and more. These solutions embed expert research methodology and produce sophisticated analytic experiences and AI-driven insights.
- Be instrumental in building the product vision in your Product-Design-Engineering triad
- Discover problems and evaluate ideas through customer research (both quantitative & qualitative). You'll be conducting customer interviews and usability studies, interpreting usage analytics, and more in tandem with your research partners.
- Build collaborative, influential relationships and processes with other designers, Product, Engineering, Research, Content Strategy, and other cross-functional peers to solve customer problems
- At least two years of relevant industry experience. Bachelor's or Master's in user experience design, interaction design, graphic design, human factors engineering, or related fields is a plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for clear, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples should showcase your visual and interaction design skills, demonstrate design thinking from problem to ideation to solution, and show how your work impacted the business.
- Excellence in communicating your designs, approach, and rationale for design decisions to stakeholders. A hunger for receiving and seeking out feedback from both fellow designers and cross-functional peers & leadership.
- Experience working with, contributing to, and informing the direction of a design system
- Expertise with Figma (or similar design authoring tools). Curiosity for and desire to learn new tools and technologies to incorporate into or inform your work. Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Experience building B2B SaaS, analytics, and/or data visualization experiences is a plus
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.