What we're looking for
Momentive is looking for a Lead Technical Program Manager with experience in both large and small scale companies. You'll work with teams including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Customer Support. You have experience working with executive leadership teams and partners across different teams. This role reports directly to our Director, Program Management Office
- You will lead programs end-to-end, from abstract ideation through concepts and creating concrete execution plans; manage implementation processes include project status, metrics, change control, testing, go-to-market (GTM) and release
- You will own working with teams to set milestones, communicate status, and identify/address potential setback
- Negotiate contending requirements across business owners and establish project direction with business leaders, delivery leads, and executive team
- Present crisp and complete status to support program steering to partners and the executive team
- Lead quarterly portfolio planning with your business and technical partners to ensure quarterly goals/objectives, roadmap items and business key results are met
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop scalable options to solve/improve
- Lead internal process improvements within the organization and across multiple teams with efficiency and scale as key
- Coach and mentor other technical program managers and stakeholders across the organization to achieve best practices efficiency and goals
- 12+ years of technical program management experience with small and large-scale programs for SaaS products; including launching new products
- Understanding of product and software development lifecycles (PDLC & SDLC); with an ability to iteratively adjust using Agile methodologies
- Experience driving and facilitating planning and coordination efforts across Product, Engineering, and Design teams to support schedules, portfolio planning, tracking, and communicating product delivery expectations
- Guide Steering Committees and cross functional team meetings to provide technical solutions while mitigating and removing obstacles; detail oriented problem solver that drives and owns issues through resolution
- You can translate goals into supporting system requirements and plans through your influencing peers, management and executives.
- Able to adapt to evolving business needs and guide others through change; determine and refine processes while keeping things light and agile
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.