What we're looking for
We are growing fast, and looking for multiple roles for our EngProd team. Reporting into the Manager of Engineering for Pipeline, you will be part of the cross functional team who supports all of engineering including a handful of product teams. You will architect, design, integrate, and build solutions that developers use everyday. Our priority is to automate as much as possible, reduce friction for developers, keep systems online, secure, and continually improve all that we do.
We're looking for someone passionate about excellent systems development, healthy tech teams, and continuous learning to help keep pace with our company's growth.
- Collaborate closely with the developer community to understand and help solve the challenges they face.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain crucial CI/CD infrastructure
- Be proficient in these systems, as well as AWS cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with the infrastructure, security, and SRE teams to support the developer community
- Passion for helping developers be more productive.
- Passion for collaboration with others within an effective team.
- Enjoy continually improving the way we work.
These are not all strict requirements, however, key experiences such as these will help indicate if you will succeed in this role. Continual learning and growth is important to us. We are hiring multiple positions at different experience levels. We have a strong training and mentorship program so we encourage you to apply for this role even if you don't have all of these experiences. They are listed roughly in priority order, in case that is helpful.
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience as an application developer, DevOps, SRE, or equivalent roles
- 1+ years experience with AWS offerings - e.g. EKS, S3, IAM, Codebuild, etc.
- 1+ years experience with GitHub, and experience with GitHub actions is a bonus!
- Experience with Terraform, automation, and config as code.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.