- Hire and retain world-class talent
- Facilitate career growth for your team members through coaching, frequent feedback and providing opportunities to develop their strengths.
- Work closely with the design, product and development team to build new experiences and solutions.
- Be a key player in cross-team technical initiatives and own the technical aspects of software architecture and development
- Continuously build and expand your own technical expertise as well as drive excellence in engineering within the team.
- 4+ years of experience leading successful teams
- 10+ years of professional software development experience, with a focus on UX and front-end or full stack development
- Experience building consumer-facing high-scale web applications using modern technologies
- Proven record of data-driven development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably experience with web frameworks, like Pyramid or Ruby on Rails
More about our Market Research Demand Engineering team
The Market Research Demand engineering team is responsible for providing a great buyer experience within the platform to grow and retain our self-serve customers. We use data to drive our product development, with a heavy emphasis on using A/B testing as a tool for iterative development. This team is dedicated to growing the business by optimizing our existing buyer experience as well as building compelling new features and solutions.
You will lead a high-performing, full stack engineering team to build top-notch experiences. You'll work closely with our product and design teams to ideate on ways to drive growth, and find new and better ways to monitor the health of our business. You will collaborate with engineering teams across the company like survey authoring, analytics and AI insights to build rich user experiences within our Market Research products and solutions.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.