Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is looking for a seasoned engineering leader and architectural thinker to drive the next generation of the SurveyMonkey and Momentive core product. You will be responsible for the frontend teams that power the core user journeys that power our business, including the authoring, respondent, analysis and reporting experiences. You will report to the VP of Surveys Core Engineering. We're looking for someone passionate about leadership, engineering excellence, and the user experience to set the stage for the next decade of Momentive's growth.
- Lead and grow a team of ~30 engineers to 50+ over the next 12-18 months
- Provide both technical leadership and mentorship - holding a high-performance bar for the team
- Be a role model and professional coach for engineers with a strong bias for execution and focus on craftsmanship
- Collaborate with peers across Product and Design to define, innovate, and build these products
- Partner with HR and recruiting teams to attract and recruit strong, experienced, and diverse talent
- Help implement excellent engineering processes that emphasize customer centricity, agile/scrum, and developer productivity
- The ability to acquire, develop, grow and retain accomplished software engineers of all experience levels
- Passionate about your profession, curious and continuing to learn to drive innovation and excellence in software engineering and architecture
- Sense of ownership, customer service, integrity demonstrated through uptime, responsiveness, clear communication and positive action.
- You understand the value of and have a demonstrated track record for making it happen.
- Executing rapidly and cleanly -- You're an architect and systems thinker.
- 15+ years of experience leading successful teams focused on building and operationalizing scalable products
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.