Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Machine Learning Platform Team
A core strategy for the Momentive platform is to differentiate our product offerings based on ML and Insights driven by the platform to enable relevant use cases across our vertical solutions. The analytics engine in the platform would power some of our bleeding edge innovation in our portfolio through time series analysis, statistical analysis and other advanced ML driven techniques. We are looking for a senior product management professional to manage the platform ML and Insights vision, strategy and execution.
What we're looking for
The Sr. Product Manager for ML and Insights will report to our Director of Product in the platform team, and play a vital role across our product organization, coordinating with our product line PMs across our business segments and cross-functional stakeholders in Machine Learning, Product, Engineering, Design, Growth, Customer Support, Sales and Product Marketing.
You will bring domain expertise in ML and Insights, and develop a deep sense of common capabilities for specialized applications built across our surveys, customer experience and market research businesses. You bring adequate technical skills to understand and guide strategy and execution decisions. This role has the opportunity to help our vertical solutions create value to end users and drive deep insights that fundamentally change customer’s business outcomes. The ML and Insights platform charter will be pivotal to the future growth of Momentive and its position in the market vs other leading competitors.
- Drive ML & Insights product strategy and lead teams toward the vision of a ML-driven platform
- Develop ML & Insights product/platform roadmap and requirements working with cross functional teams to execute by planning and managing expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Deliver key ML & Insights features and capabilities from concept-to-launch
- Work closely with our UX design and research teams to deeply understand our persona across various segments to drive common ML and Insights capabilities that can be leveraged by our vertical product orgs
- Analyze data and developer feedback to understand needs, reduce time to onboard and build on the platform, and improve overall stakeholder experience
- Prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and utilize them in decision-making
- Lead us through change, evolution, and growth.
- 7+ years of Product Management experience which includes 3+ years of delivering ML features that involve UI/UX for external customers
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure needed for training and deploying machine learning products
- Familiarity with machine learning strategies to solve customer problems
- Experience working on an Insights product is a huge plus
- Experience managing a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle and communicating the complexity simply and cleanly
- Demonstrated ability to drive impact through cross-functional leadership
- Effectively balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- Strong collaborator, you love helping product managers, engineers, designers, and other teams around you do their best work
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.