Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Strategic and Operations Team
You will be a part of a Strategy and Operations team focused on analysis for product, sales, and marketing for the GetFeedback (CX) pillar. You will report to the Director of Strategy and Operations for GetFeedback (CX).
What we're looking for
As part of the Strategic and Operations team, you will help us synthesize the data and help the teams understand where our opportunities are and where we need to focus our efforts. You will work with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Product, Engineering, Data Engineering, Data Product Management, Data Science, and other teams.
- Help guide the analytics and reporting needs for the GetFeedback teams.
- Help build performance-based reports to ensure important partners have access to accurate information at varying levels of granularity
- Help analyze large datasets and develop appropriate recommendations (e.g. why is lead quality/quantity going up or down, source analysis).
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to dig into performance and answer Marketing, Sales, and Product questions related to the GetFeedback/CX product.
- Help support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling
- Support a repository and single source of truth initiative for GetFeedback analytics
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to uncover insights across the GetFeedback (CX) Lead-Closed Won funnel
- Work with Data teams to establish data requirements, build reporting, and develop models
- Promote best marketing measurement methodologies and practices across the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in B2B with a depth of experience in Enterprise SaaS.
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets experience (V-lookups, Pivots, etc) and managing large data sets.
- Understanding of Salesforce and HubSpot with an understanding of lead to cash funnel.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with tools such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, or any BI analytics and visualization tools.
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to analyze, and interpret data, with accuracy.
- Experience working with teams such as Marketing, Sales, Finance.
- Project management skills to identify the business question, determine project scope and timing, and manage communication with partners
- Experience presenting to all levels, from Executives to Individual Contributors
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.