More about our GetFeedback Team
The GetFeedback team has to work on a bunch of complex front end problems regularly - writing highly optimised code that will be fetched and executed millions of times every day by our customers, securing our GraphQL endpoints from DDOS attacks or maintaining an interface that allows users to aggregate, filter and analyse their feedback are just few of the exciting challenges you'll encounter here.
What we're looking for
An experienced front-end engineer who is able to write high-quality, testable and clean code and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- Build high-quality, tested and object-oriented code in TypeScript, GraphQL and React.
- Review PRs from your peers, participate in pair programming sessions and brainstorming whiteboard meetings.
- Help us build important and impactful features and changes to our platform
- Build upon a robust distributed architecture powered by Kafka, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Work with top engineers across multiple countries and timezones.
- Full domain of React, web markup (HTML5 and CSS3) and RESTful APIs.
- Well-versed in TDD and have experience setting up continuous integration testing.
- You're an advocate for collaboration: for you, it's as important to write quality code as it is to ensure we're building the right thing in the right way.
Who we are and what we do
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.