Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Business Systems Team
Our Business Systems team enjoys working with cross-functional teams while managing the underlying essential infrastructure systems that help Momentive scale and support its business strategy.
What we're looking for
As a Salesforce Integration Developer for Momentive, and an important member of the Business Systems team, you will be hands-on expert on Salesforce integrations. Your primary mission will be to design and improve integrations with other systems and ensure data flows across systems (Salesforce, MuleSoft, Zuora, NetSuite), processes, and reporting platforms. You will report to the Manager of Information Systems.
- Understand requirements, perform impact analysis, and assess technical challenges/feasibility in achieving desired business outcome
- Work with business systems team and partners to develop, test, document, deploy and support integrations on enterprise applications and tools
- Develop Salesforce automation with Apex code and Flows, including REST APIs
- Use REST APIs and Platform events
- Develop integrations by following development and security best practices
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - stand-ups, planning, grooming, demos and retrospectives
- 3+ years experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform developing enterprise platform integrations & APIs
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- API integration solutions expertise in a complex business technology ecosystem (all systems)
- MuleSoft Certified Platform App Builder or Platform Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (PD1) certification
- Experience with Salesforce APIs & Mulesoft Salesforce connectors
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Salesforce CPQ Experience is plus
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.