Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Business Intelligence Team
We sit on top of a mountain of data here at SurveyMonkey - behavioral, experimentation, transactional, and user level. Our Data Product Team needs an experienced analyst to extract insights. The Data Product Analyst will help point the team towards areas of opportunity and, as a result, directly influence the direction of our products. You will report to the Director of Business Intelligence.
What we're looking for
You will have a place at the product strategy table and will help build data products to answer important questions. You will apply to identify data needs. You will use your expertise in quantitative analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind the numbers and obtain relevant insights. Your work will directly improve SurveyMonkey's product strategy including product positioning, pricing & packaging. The skills required are specialized, so experience in a Product focused customer insights role is desirable.
- Think from both the user's and business point of view.
- Are curious, ask lots of questions and are eager to understand user behaviors and think about long-term trends.
- Spot trends and help make informed decisions based on data, generating valuable recommendations that help us build our products further.
- Work with multiple teams to provide inputs towards short- term/long-term planning and prioritization.
- Can enhance and challenge using data.
- Build clear visualizations to allow partners to self serve for their data needs
- Communicate the results of complex analyses with both technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative analysis
- High degree of comfort using SQL
- Experience using common visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Sisense or similar)
- Experience with challenges that involve complex problems and provide solutions
- Proficient in accessing cloud data warehouses (Snowflake, Redshift, Airflow, and proprietary equivalents)
- Degree in quantitative or computational field.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.