Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our International Growth Team
The International Growth team is expanding. Over the last 2-years, we have brought an additional €12 million into the business. Our ethos is to maximize impact, be creative and ensure our decisions are data-led. We use an in-house experiment engine to implement, track and learn. The team is encouraged to take big swings and support each other to ensure we meet our goals.
In this post COVID world, we recognize the need for flexibility. While our base of operation is in Dublin, our team consists of both remote and hybrid office/home members. We welcome applicants throughout Ireland and the Netherlands.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer who enjoys a challenge and can work across multiple dev stacks and codebases. You will take full ownership of experiments, leading them from the seed of an idea to productionisation.
Are you curious?
- Implement cross-application experiments that directly influence user behaviors.
- Promote experimentation throughout our product and engineering organization.
- Bring ideas to the table, working with product, design, and partners to add value for our customers.
- Analyze and interpret experiment results to arrive at relevant recommendations.
- Help promote best practices and coding standards across the team, including process improvements.
- Resolve technical roadblocks.
- Focus on code quality and writing reliable tests that detect problems early.
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability, maintainability, and accessibility within our Growth services.
- 5+ years engineering experience
- Experience contributing to a culture of code reviews, collaboration, and mentorship
- Familiarity with working both front and backend development
- Experience with REST APIs and coding against external services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.