Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Analyze Team
Join GetFeedback's Analyze team and drive our data analysis and insights strategy! The Analyze team is made up of front-end, back-end engineers and the team's product designer. The Analyze Domain is an important part in continuing to grow and evolve the GetFeedback Platform, being central to how we provide the right insights for our customers.
For our users, the key to having a great customer experience is understanding what their customers are saying - at scale across feedback from all customers AND in an individual customer response. The Analyze team helps our customers achieve this via aggregations, trending and machine learning to present insights in an interface that makes it all simple to understand and easy to act on.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with a team of excellent colleagues, who is passionate about building solutions that strengthen our data analysis capabilities and make a real impact in creating an outstanding experience for our fast growing global customer base. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Management.
- Drive the Analyze product vision, strategy, roadmap and manage expectations with stakeholders across the company
- Work closely together with your engineering, design and product colleagues to align on strategies, roadmaps, priorities, and dependencies
- Collaborate with sales, success, support and product marketing to align business / go to market strategies and plans for successful product launches
- Work with the Machine Learning team to deliver ML/AI models that help solve customers' problems across Momentive
- Listen to customer feedback to help prioritise and deliver key data analysis features and capabilities from concept-to-launch
- Prioritize between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally in SaaS
- Experience using data to solve business problems ensuring agreement on cross organizational team priorities
- Experience managing a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle and communicating the complexity simply and cleanly
- Demonstrated ability to drive impact through cross-functional leadership
- Effectively balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- Strong collaboration skills, you love helping product managers, engineers, designers, and other teams around you do their best work
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.