Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Compensation Team
Reporting to the Compensation Director on the Total Rewards team, the Compensation Manager will be the point person to guide and consult assigned client group(s) in all compensation related matters. The Compensation Manager will partner with other functions in Human Resources to initiate/lead projects and provide analysis/solutions that reinforces the company's strategy of attracting and retaining talent.
What we're looking for
You will support the creation and implementation of compensation programs and policies. Programs include benchmarking and survey analysis, salary management, short-term and long-term incentives, recognition programs, and compensation training.
- You will be a trusted partner to Recruiters, HR Business Partners, and Business Leaders
- Project manage, administer, and lead our client group(s) through compensation planning processes
- Be an advisor for all compensation related matters for assigned client group(s)
- Manage new and revised compensation programs and policies
- Review job documentation and analyze market data to support management in making informed pay and promotion decisions
- Analyze data from compensation surveys for market pricings and salary structure development
- Conduct job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and job leveling reviews
- Model and cost compensation programs (base, bonus and equity) for assigned client group(s)
- You will analyze and prepare reports for HR Business Partners and Business Managers
- Bachelor's degree with 7 years of Compensation experience, preferably 3+ years directly consulting clients on compensation programs
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis, statistical analysis, and modeling.
- Collaborate, influence, and partner with client groups
- Ability to successfully work with clients on various levels
- Expertise in with Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions), PowerPoint, Google suite.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
#LI - Remote