Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Product Team
Build what users want — before they even know they need it. We're looking for passionate product thinkers who want to build outstanding tools and features that simplify the lives of our customers. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you'll use your knowledge to work with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of Momentive, then we want to meet you. You will report to our Senior Manager of Product.
What we're looking for
We are looking for data-driven product leader to oversee the vision of the team responsible for conceptualizing and building our integrations and 3rd party surfaces experience within our Surveys product. You will help create partnerships to raise the Momentive brand profile in the experience management space. An essential part of Momentive's strategy to expand our enterprise presence is to provide a unique experience to our Enterprise users that is head and shoulders above the self-serve experience. You will be remote-based with the ability to work with partners across multiple locations.
- Understand the existing platform and product capabilities and integration needs of our customers
- Blend internal and external inputs to provide a vision and 3 year roadmap for our integrations and 3rd party surfaces strategy across the customer experience in our surveys core product.
- Work with the platform team to guide requirements for centralized API infrastructure needs to support and ensure the experiences our customers need
- Cultivate customer empathy and develop deep insights into customer needs and how our products can help them achieve better outcomes
- Conduct market and user research, identify industry trends, undertake competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements, roll-out plans and work with PMM to build GTM (go to market) plans for your products
- Work with team of passionate engineers, data scientists, marketers, and product designers through iterative releases
- Drive concept-to-launch execution of essential features
- Establish and conduct experiments to test out different hypotheses
- Find and analyze data to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- 5+ years experience in Product Management at a technology company
- Deep user empathy and ability to advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Identify, make tradeoffs and get understanding around highest impact programs
- Experience with API technologies including REST/gRPC including API callouts, Webhooks, or file-based integrations
- Experience as a software or solutions engineer with working knowledge of Agile methodologies, coding techniques and design patterns
- Bachelor or Master degree in quantitative or engineering related field
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.