Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
About this role:
Momentive is looking for a Senior Copywriter for our customer experience pillar. You will be a part of a Demand Generation team focused on creating engaging copy that converts, builds awareness, and contributes to Momentive's business growth. You will report to the Senior Director, Marketing.
You will lead copywriting efforts for ads, web pages, emails, scripts, landing pages, and other touch points focused on conversion and moving customers and prospects through the buyer's journey.
This role can be remote.
- Understand customer/prospect challenges and translate your expertise into creative, inspired copy
- Write concise, grammatically correct copy that is consistent with brand tone and voice and tailored to the target market
- Create copy for a variety of media and formats, including marketing web pages, SEM landing pages, webinar and presentation scripts, social media posts, paid ads, and emails
- Write easy-to-understand and engaging messaging to communicate complex, technical and product-related concepts Ensure that copy is tailored to the persona, buying stage, channel and format, and ensure consistency and clarity in messaging throughout the funnel
- Work with internal partners to improve copy and messaging for end-to-end funnel programs
- Brainstorm and partner with design to create compelling copy concepts and on-brand communications
- Champion best practices and follow style guide standards
- 4+ years of experience in copywriting preferred, with experience in adjacent areas such as content marketing, public relations, or journalism considered.
- A portfolio demonstrating a passion and skill in creating inspired copy both for websites, landing pages, paid ads, social media posts, and emails.
- Experience with SEO best practices
- A focus on detail and an ability to simplify concepts and strategies.
- Familiarity with or interested in the customer experience industry.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.