Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
The Content Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for solving complex, challenging problems and who can work remotely with the main team in California. We manage the content website, build the brand, content-creation, and localization tools for multiple products, run A/B tests, and work with cross-functional partners to grow our business.
We're excited to provide a collaborative and supportive environment as you learn more about our team and SurveyMonkey at large.
- Help grow SurveyMonkey's business by optimizing the website experience, extending component libraries, running experiments, improving the content authoring and management experience, and expanding our international presence
- Contribute to technical specs, write readable code, monitor post-release metrics, and present technology demos
- Work with product owners on feature sets that impact platform, services, and frameworks
- Develop modular packages, components, APIs, and frameworks
- Write robust and testable code, define APIs, build automation tools, troubleshoot issues, and perform code reviews
- 2+ years of professional programming experience pushing production quality code
- Good command of web standards, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Python web frameworks, or other languages like Ruby on Rails or PHP
- Experience contributing to a culture of code reviews, of tech spec writing, of collaboration, and of mentorship
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.