Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a curious, creative, strategic and experienced Sr. People Partner to work with leadership within our Sales organization on People programs and policies to promote a positive employee experience for our growing organization. You will help implement and influence the success of our global programs that support our goals, including executive onboarding, leadership training and engagement programs. You will report to the People Partner Director responsible for the Sales, Finance and Customer-facing organizations
- Be an essential partner, coach and confidant to executives and managers across the Sales organization.
- Partner with managers and executives to design teams and organizations for scale. This includes providing expertise, developing recognition and engagement strategies, building talent development strategies, workforce planning and partnering with several teams to help your client group achieve its goals
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, performance management, employee relations and coaching
- Analyze data across a variety of sources to identify trends and areas of opportunity across the Sales organization and the People Partner team
- Partner with People team, Programs, Compensation, Recruiting, Legal and DEI teams to develop and refine processes that enhance the engagement and development of SurveyMonkey's employees.
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for Momentive employees
- 6+ years of HR Business Partner experience with a mix of experience at fast-growing tech companies and more established organizations.
- Experience supporting Sales organizations.
- Experience partnering with senior level leaders to guide people strategy
- Experience providing partnership and guidance across diverse groups and employee levels
- Comfort moving between strategic planning and tactical execution
- Experience with performance management and employee relations
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
#LI - Remote