Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our GetFeedback Platform Team
At GetFeedback, we believe the experience of every customer in every business should be effortless and thoughtful. That's why we've developed the GetFeedback Platform. Our feature teams ensure that feedback collection is seamless, our users have a great experience in understanding what their customers say and can act on it. The Platform team enables our teams to deliver all this securely, at scale, on time and with great quality by providing architectural guidance, quality assurance and infrastructure.
What we're looking for
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you'll be challenged to build systems that enhance availability, performance and stability of GetFeedback services. In the process, you will interact with the System Engineers, Quality Engineers and Backend Engineers of our team. You will report to an Engineering Manager of GetFeedback Platform.
- Partner with application developers and architects to ensure our services are built for scale and performance
- Develop monitoring solutions on top of existing observability platforms
- Refine the development, build and deployment processes on top of our infrastructure
- Work with teams to build our platform services to simplify real-time troubleshooting and operational response to incidents and outages
- Use best practices and automate repetitive work
- Be a point person in North America while interfacing with engineers in Europe to provide high availability
- 8+ years of professional experience with DevOps and/or Site Reliability
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Postgres, MongoDB, Memcached, Redis, Kafka, or similar technologies
- Troubleshooting skills that span systems, networks, and code
- Ability to use scripting languages such as Bash or Python, specifically for systems automation
- A good understanding of Linux systems
- Familiarity with configuration management and orchestration tools like Ansible, Terraform and Cloudformation at scale
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, and/or Gitlab CI
- Experience in communicating technical concepts with operational and development teams
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.