Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
We are transforming how we think about Employee Relations (ER) under a newly formed ER pillar. We are looking for a curious and experienced Sr. People Partner that will partner with the legal team, People Partners and leadership team across all levels as we continue on our journey to foster an environment where employees feel safe, respected and connected to our values.
You will also be the strategic People Partner for the People & Places team and will work with our Chief People Officer. Areas of focus will be to help implement and influence the success of our global talent programs, guide employee engagement planning, support organization transformation and leadership development. You will report to the VP of People.
- Top to bottom review of ER-centered processes to prioritize opportunities for education, consistency and improved employee experiences.
- Independently lead the accommodations process and the workplace investigations of varying levels of difficulty and sensitivity, demonstrating high degree of objectivity. Manage and resolve workplace conflicts and complex employee relations.
- Be a true specialist by understanding important trends in employee relations and bring improvement and change across the company.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and People Leadership Team on performance management, program execution, compensation planning and employee engagement strategies.
- Have a data mindset, including experience designing core metrics to diagnose and improve organizational health and manager capability to help grow the business forward.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of HR People Partner and HR experience. Preferably 2+ years experience in the employee relations or investigation areas of focus.
- Experience working with company executives and high-visibility principles.
- Competence in multiple HR areas: coaching, employee relations, compensation, performance management and program management.
- Accountable to goals, deadlines, and partnership: A desire to see Momentive be successful against our competition.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.