Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation Team owns lead, pipeline and revenue generation for Momentive brand insights and market research. We design account-based marketing strategies, always-on programs, and live/virtual events to create interest and increase engagement by clients and prospects within the B2C, Financial Services, and B2B Tech spaces.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Manager to create integrated campaigns that support Momentive's demand generation efforts to fuel our growth within the B2C market. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead our integrated marketing approach for B2C brands and partner with Sales to achieve results. You will think about this vertical holistically, including creating vertical messaging, developing sales and marketing collateral, delivering qualified sales leads and pipeline, and building demand generation activities for both inbound and outbound channels.
- Conceptualize, design, and oversee the end-to-end strategy targeting the B2C market, including campaign design from awareness to consideration to purchase to advocacy for both inbound and outbound programs.
- Lead multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, including account-based marketing, webinars, virtual and field events, and marketing nurture streams. Influence and contribute to paid, SEO, and content marketing efforts toward your goal.
- Know your funnel! Analyze the flow from MQL to SQL, SQL to Opportunity, Opportunity to Closed/Won to understand how you can improve your programs.
- Oversee your vertical marketing pipeline goal and budget for the B2C vertical and forecast quarterly pipeline creation from the programs you are running, including expected return on investment.
- Know your buyer; understand B2C buyers of our solutions, including their motivations and use cases, and use this knowledge in your strategies.
- Partner with Sales and BDRs to understand the goals for your vertical and pull the right levers (whether inbound or outbound) to achieve results.
- Partner with Product Marketing on product launches and major enhancements. You may help plan the marketing/promo activities for product launches.
- 5+ years in demand generation, campaign marketing, or integrated marketing
- 2+ years in market research or marketing enterprise-grade solutions to personas in the B2C market, including the CPG, retail or direct-to-consumer spaces
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Independent project management skills
- Experience switching quickly between strategy and execution
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing
- Experience with Marketing technology solutions such as HubSpot, Salesforce and Terminus (or equivalent)
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to shape what's next. By advocating inclusion into our processes, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
#LI - Remote