Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Communications Team
The Communications Team at Momentive sits within the Marketing Team and consists of two teams: Internal Communications and External Communications / PR. The team is global by design, with team members across the United States and in Europe.What we're looking for
Momentive is looking for a stellar writer and content manager to manage our intranet, hosted in Confluence. It will be your charter to ensure that the site architecture and content allows all people at Momentive to easily find the news and information they need as employees. In the new world of work, it has never been more important to connect employees (digitally).
Our intranet helps create an environment that empowers our employees to do meaningful work, and feel a strong sense of purpose and commitment to our overall vision. Through documenting processes and workflows, sharing and celebrating our wins, we connect our global offices.
While the intranet is your top priority, you will also contribute to other global communications programs, such as developing processes to communicate information employees using the right platforms. Your knack for research will help you find the right technology practices to support Internal Communications goals (on Slack, Outlook, Zoom and more). You'll be a resource for the department with your strong writing and expertise in content management.
- Oversee the content on our intranet—write and govern internal help content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and findability for our global team.
- Ensure company news and events are discoverable and that the intranet exemplifies the Momentive brand.
- Be the resident expert on using Confluence effectively—understand all the technical requirements, plugins, macros, and formatting tools available.
- Support other external and internal HR programs by architecting and writing content, and developing a strategy for ongoing governance.
- Research and deploy technical solutions to support internal events (leader and employee meetings on Zoom) and build community (Slack, the intranet).
- Manage the weekly internal newsletter
- Report into the Global Head of Internal Communications (based in Amsterdam)
- 3 or more years in project management, communications or HR role
- Writing and editing skills, in particular making text shorter, friendlier, and easier to understand
- Experience writing for the web—preferably in an agile Internet or tech environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, problem-solving, managing multiple projects, and prioritization
- Work across multiple departments, offices and time zones
- Comfortable with wiki software and online publishing platforms
- Strong Atlassian (Confluence + JIRA) skills a plus!
- Experience with any Content Management System
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.