Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
The Director, Product Marketing will lead our Solutions business and report directly to the Senior Director of Surveys Product Marketing. Product Marketing at Momentive is looked to as the expert in market and competitive intelligence, customer insights, and go-to-market strategies.
We are looking for someone to join us in our mission to build a winning go-to-market strategy for our Surveys employee experience and industry solutions, an area in which we are making significant investments. You will have deep experience marketing a B2B SaaS platform with solutions to multiple buyers in a highly competitive space. The Director, Product Marketing will lead a team of experienced product marketers and help build GTM leadership for our employee experience and industry solutions portfolio, ensuring we achieve our long-term business goals. You will define our differentiated value and positioning of our Surveys solutions to our customers, prospects, sales teams, and analysts. You are someone who is strategic and influential, and can help set the vision for our solutions to ensure their success in the market.
- Bring new solutions to market, taking the lead of launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to ensure maximum impact
- Build global strategic GTM plans for targeted categories and industries
- Build compelling and customer-centric narratives for our sales teams to use when engaging with customers in specific departments and industries
- Conduct competitive research to inform sales enablement, core messaging and product strategy
- Monitor business metrics regarding revenue, pipeline, win rate, renewal and expansion
- Establish relationships with sales and sales leadership to ensure training and positioning expertise is in place
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Improve the sales cycle and support the sales team through enablement, toolkits, pitch decks, battle cards, FAQs and best practices
- Partner across marketing to create compelling customer-facing content such as demo videos, website copy, and customer stories to communicate the benefits of our solutions
- 12+ years experience in a product marketing role, preferably in the enterprise SaaS space
- People manager with experience hiring, leading and nurturing talent
- Experience supporting large sales and customer success teams
- Excel at creating compelling messaging and positioning, and writing content of varying lengths for all audiences
- Can break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through solutions
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
#LI - Remote