Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Product Marketing Team
The Product Marketing Manager will report into our growing Product Marketing team, focusing on shared platform technologies across the product line and expansion strategies. Product Marketing at Momentive is looked to as the expert in market and competitive intelligence, customer insights, and go-to-market strategies.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to define a successful go-to-market strategy for our shared platform features across Momentive and SurveyMonkey products, including our AI-powered technology and analysis features. You will have deep experience marketing advanced B2B SaaS solutions to multiple buyers in a competitive space, and can position our platform’s advantages to our customers, prospects, sales teams, and analysts. You will leverage your domain expertise and market research to help influence the roadmap and vision for our platform and ensure its success in the market.
- Define the go-to-market messaging and strategies for core platform technologies at the brand level and across our product portfolio
- Bring new and major features to market, taking the lead of launch strategy, planning, timelines and more to ensure maximum impact
- Work cross-functionally to build compelling and customer-centric narratives for use across self-serve and sales-assisted motions
- Partner across marketing to create customer-facing content such as demo videos, website copy, and customer stories to communicate the benefits of our feedback platform
- Conduct competitive, customer, and market research to inform sales enablement, core messaging and product strategy as a trusted, cross-functional partner
- Be a trusted partner to the product team and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Support our sales teams with enablement strategies, sales collateral, and best practices
- Know our target customers and partners; their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy and content creation
- Become a subject matter expert, evangelist, and cross-functional leader who unites marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to drive business results
- 5+ years experience in a product marketing role in the enterprise SaaS space
- Experience supporting a software suite or portfolio of multiple products with shared features
- A talent for creating clear messaging and positioning, explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences, and writing compelling customer-facing content
- The ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through solutions
- Excellent critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically across multiple, complex tasks and priorities
- Exceptional presentation and executive communication skills, experience with webinars, podcasts, and other public speaking engagements a plus
- Experience with AI/ML or Analytics solutions preferred
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.