Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Team
This is a marketing leadership role, reporting into the Senior Director of Lifecycle Marketing and Analytics, to lead our analytics efforts across marketing. The Marketing Analytics team is focused on generating data-driven, customer-centric insights for Momentive drive user acquisition and retention.
What we're looking for
As the leader of the Analytics team, you will help us answer questions like: How does Marketing improve incremental customer value over time? Where are there opportunities to grow and improve our efforts? You will work with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Product, Engineering, Data Engineering, Data Product Management, Data Science, and other teams. You will have demonstrated expertise in B2C and B2B marketing and customer analytics, and experience building excellent data foundation.
This job is remote-friendly.
- Lead Marketing Analytics efforts optimizing our marketing investments and customer lifetime value. Efforts include A/B or multivariate testing, multitouch attribution, media mix modeling, lifetime value modeling, and cohort analyses.
- Prioritize and Lead the analytics agenda across marketing teams including Brand, Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation
- Establish and align employees against a common set of Marketing KPIs that convey full-funnel strategy (awareness to conversion) and outcome (media engagement to site engagement to revenue/pipeline)
- Educate and influence functional and executive leadership on marketing performance and investment decisions
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to uncover insights across the Lead-Closed Won funnel
- Partner with Finance in budgeting, forecasting, and investment modeling activities
- Work with Data teams to establish data requirements, build reporting, and develop statistical or ML models
- Promote best marketing measurement methodologies and practices across the company
- Bachelor's degree or more in a quantitative discipline
- 8+ years of marketing strategy and analytics experience in both B2B and B2C businesses
- Expertise in measurement tools and methodologies across digital and offline channels, including multi-touch attribution, media mix modeling, incrementality testing, and brand lift studies
- Project management skills to identify the business question, determine project scope and timing, and manage communication with partners
- Experience managing successful teams
- Excellence presenting to all levels, from Exec to IC members of teams
- Experience with marketing platforms, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Google Tag Manager, Search 360, Display 360, Facebook Campaign Manager
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud optional.
- Advanced data visualization and SQL skills. Python/R optional.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.