Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Brand Design Team
Our team of emoji-loving, collaborative, strategic designers is growing! Our group is passionate about storytelling, finding data-driven creative solutions, and (of course) web design. You'll join an enthusiastic brand marketing organization to take ownership of our brand design system and work with our design team on the development of web assets, templates, components for Momentive.ai, SurveyMonkey.com, GetFeedback.com and more.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a spirited and dynamic Lead Web/UX Designer. You stop at nothing to achieve consistency across all deliverables, sweat the details just as much as the big vision, and you know that a great UX across the web is key to building brands. You excel at managing projects across several launches with different timelines, and collaborating effectively across multiple teams.
You'll lead design systems across our entire portfolio of experience management products, including Momentive, SurveyMonkey and GetFeedback. Important partners include Product, Content Engineering, Web Development, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Content Strategy, and Growth Marketing. We're looking for someone who can take a seat at the table and sink their teeth into strategic projects and represent Brand Design. You are fastidious about documentation and alignment, with a focus on scalable solutions. We need your curiosity and imagination as well as your passion for great design backed up by the commitment to achieve the goals you set out.
Your role can be remote, reporting directly to the Creative Director, Brand Design. By joining this team, you will fill a crucial role in helping us build our enterprise strategy to improve and accelerate growth.
- Build and update our marketing design system and component library in Figma.
- Create guidance, process, and governance around handoffs between design and dev, helping to scope projects out, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria for templates, components, and CMS features.
- Work with our Web Analyst and SEO team to understand traffic drivers and user behavior to create data-driven design solutions to optimize against important performance metrics.
- Work with visual designers to help turn their A/B experiments into scalable system-driven design solutions.
- Partner with the broader marketing teams to produce assets to guide and support marketing efforts- such as wireframes and mockups of landing pages, microsites, blogs, virtual events, and more.
- Create elegant experiences from concept to launch that address business, brand, and user requirements while taking existing data into account.
- Demonstrate your design and storytelling skills- backed up by a strong point of view and an ability to present your decisions with solid rationale.
- Give direction and feedback to vendors, agencies, and freelancers.
- 6+ years of experience demonstrating excellence in web, design systems, responsive design, design/spec documentation, QA, and prototyping
- An excellent portfolio of work showcasing your brand storytelling, B2B/enterprise experience, and craftsmanship with a focus on outstanding web experiences based on design systems with a focus on accessibility and scalability
- Expertise with Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, and Storybook or equivalent
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
- Experience with web analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc.)
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.