Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Market Research Sales Team
Momentive's Market Research Products are the fastest growing segment of our business. As a member of this sales team, you will go-to-market with a disruptive technology solution that is more cost-effective and time-efficient than traditional Market Research solutions. Momentive offers quick and agile Market Research needed by customers in every industry! Join this team and work with our in-house partners (BDR, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Customer Success) to achieve big wins and a successful career.
What we're looking for
The Market Research Account Manager will oversee the development and expansion of our existing accounts. Reporting to the Head of the Expansion sales team, you will be a consultant for your customers to expand adoption within existing accounts. You will be focused on building strategic partnerships with existing high-value customers and developing new relationships within your accounts. We're looking for someone who has shown experience driving and closing large-scale deals.
- Maintain and increase revenue with named strategic accounts with high-growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Momentive sales and deploy high-growth land and expand strategies.
- Work with the Momentive leadership and establish sales best practices.
- Create business opportunities through professional networking and cold‐calling.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation through networking.
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Oversee the sales cycle ‐ from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plans for accounts within your territory
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience with a Market Research focus
- Experience in hunting and closing
- Experience managing and expanding high-value accounts
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Work and communicate with C-suite members
- Skills to thrive within a face-paced and changing landscape
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.