Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Revenue Accounting Team
The Senior Accounts Receivable Manager will report into our 12-person revenue accounting team. Revenue Accounting at Momentive oversees a broad order-to-cash functions such as pre-contract negotiation, invoicing, customer payments application, credit assessment, revenue recognition, month-end close and collection.
What we're looking for
For this role, we're looking for someone who will oversee the Billings, Credits and Collections cycle. You will be an essential contributor in Revenue Accounting Department. In this collaborative role, you will partner with the teams on all matters related to customer credit assessments, billings, customer payments and collections. Reporting to the Senior Director of Revenue, you will manage six direct reports.
- Assure an accurate credit reviews, invoicing, collections and customer payment applications
- Manage cash flow by providing Collection projection and forecast
- Maintain AR related metrics and provide outlook to partners
- Maintain internal key controls over Accounts Receivable, Collection and related systems
- Ensure company's A/R policy is followed and any issues are addressed
- Prepare and/or review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for Accounts Receivable and related balance sheet accounts
- Lead process improvement projects and assist in implementing new accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare and/or review schedules and reports for management and auditors
- Proactively support initiatives and projects that involve Customer credit assessment, payments, collections & invoicing
- Foster strong partnership with Sales, Renewals, Revenues Operations and Customer Success teams
- 8+ years of billing, credit assessment, collection, and AR management experience
- Have led a team in a growing company business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, mathematical formulas and complex functions)
- Experienced with CPQ, CRM, Billings and ERP systems (NetSuite, Zuora, D&B, Tesorio / High Radius and SalesForce)
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.