Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Analyst to join our global Business Systems Team. You will work with our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing organizations to further improve our current Salesforce platform and develop new experiences (combination of business process and technical work). You will oversee the management, scalability, development and integration of our Salesforce Sales cloud instance.This position has the opportunity to be fully remote, and you will report into our Information Systems Manager.
- Work (hands-on) on moderately complex business and technical problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods, processes, and technical builds to improve optimization
- You will oversee the Salesforce Sales Cloud - always evaluating data flows, daily experiences, data security / privacy, and add-on packages to create impact (measured in effectiveness of processes, acceleration of sales, scalability of operations, along with security of our data)
- You will interview, consult, and document business requirements for systems enhancements across the company
- Create new solutions - whether it is changing how Sales team interacts with different sales stages, how we route and follow-up on leads, or how to measure performance across the board
- You will design and implement new methods, procedures, and systems to improve the productivity, processing, and flow of information through our organization
- Mentor other team members on SFDC best practices for architecting efficient solutions
- 2+ years of working with a 600-1000 seat Salesforce instance
- 4+ years of experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- 4+ years working with Salesforce flows, process builder and other advanced administration techniques.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application and solid understanding of business processes
- Salesforce Admin, App Builder and Advanced Administration Certifications
- Knowledge of the architecture, flows, and configurations of our Salesforce instance and other internal tools and their connections.
- Understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.