Momentive is looking for a Senior Informations Systems Engineer who enjoys working with a deep, hands-on knowledge of Finance SaaS applications and a deep understanding of quote-to-cash processes.Your excellent communication and problem-solving skills will be important to your success in this role along with your demonstrated business and technical skills, and your ability to partner with stakeholders.The Business Systems team enjoys working with teams while managing the underlying key business infrastructure processes that help SurveyMonkey scale and accomplish its strategy.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Partner with the Finance and revenue operations team to transform business needs into high-quality, scalable processes
- Manage financial system impact of new product programs (from design to implementation and post-deployment support), changes in sales processes, and its impact on billing and revenue processes.
- Work directly with teams to design new processes, gather requirements, implement, and deploy new features in the underlying technology platforms
- Learn new technologies and think out-of-the-box to find creative solutions
- Work within our financial applications infrastructure, including Salesforce, Zuora, RevPro, NetSuite, and other market-leading SaaS application providers through hands-on development and configuration change
What You Bring To The Role
- Experience having implemented, improved, and supported enterprise-class systems. This includes planning, analysis & design, configuration, development, data migrations, system testing, cutover plan, and production support.
- Experience with overall finance and operational processes, with an in-depth knowledge of Quote-to-Cash, processes.
- Solid grasp of IT processes, including SDLC and change management.
- Ability to work autonomously, leading small-to-medium projects or parts of larger programs.
- High-level intellectual curiosity to understand the current state, identify issues, and provide solutions.
- Identify opportunities to guide process improvements and efficiencies through working with multiple teams and team members
- 5+ years of managing a subscription billing application.
- Experience with Zuora and Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with agile scrum methodologies and working collaboratively with a scrum team.
- Experience with SOX compliance processes.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.