Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team supports clients and Account Executives through the sales cycle, including upsells, and expansion. You will report to our Manager of Solutions Engineering Survey Team in North America.
What we're looking for
As a Solutions Engineer you will provide pre sales technical and functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, customer success, and security teams at Momentive.
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the Momentive platform, additional solutions, and integrations
- Promote the use of Momentive within strategic accounts by translating features into value drivers for the business
- Provide training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of Momentive
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Provide RFP/RFI responses and security reviews
- Build a proof of concept application with the Momentive API
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing role with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Comfortable speaking about API and Integration capabilities of SaaS solutions
- Experience delivering customer-facing software demonstrations whether in-person, or virtual
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Experience managing a high volume of projects at the same time
- Comfortable with Salesforce objects and workflows
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.