Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Professional Services Team
You'll report to the manager of our growing Professional Services team, as part of the larger Customer organization. Our team helps maximize customer value across multiple areas of our business through consultation, product enhancement, and resource augmentation. We're experts in surveys and help customers get the answers they need to solve the problems at hand.
What we're looking for
You'll help provide creative and methodologically rigorous expertise on collecting and analyzing customer and employee powered-data. You have expertise in all aspects of customer and employee research, and have demonstrated experience with surveys and data analysis. Throughout, you are focused on setting new best practices to help customers create, analyze, and understand important people-powered data.
- Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current approach/solutions
- Evolve customers' survey strategy beyond their status-quo
- Create and perfect customer solutions and data collection programs
- Design and estimate professional services scopes for prospects and customers
- Work with Sales, Product, Solutions Engineering and Customer Success to accomplish customer needs
- Use Momentive software knowledge to configure surveys and reports
- Develop proficiency with product features that are relevant to each customer program
- Provide research and statistical expertise on customer surveys to our most important customers
- Minimum of 2 years of prior professional services experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Strong customer-facing and problem solving skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Independent direction and ability to manage a high volume of projects simultaneously
- Passion for new technologies
- Experience with statistics and capacity to summarize data in compelling ways
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.