Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Momentive is looking for a People Operations Manager to lead our HR Shared Services team. You will directly manage a group of People Operations Analysts, set team policy, manage operational and success metrics, and serve as an advocate for Momentive employees. The People Operations Manager will report to the Director of HR Technology and People Operations and will work with Recruiting, HR Business Partners, and HR Technology. You love developing their team members, creating process efficiencies, building programs, and making things happen!
- Manage a team of motivated People Operations Analysts to ensure efficient, high-quality customer support interactions, support daily operations and handle escalations
- Manage vendor relationships for programs like contingent workforce, background checks, and outplacement services
- Create employee lifecycle workflow documentation
- Maintain operational metrics and People insights
- Help promote voice-of-the-employee activities to advocate for HR Shared Services improvements
- Provide direct coaching to guide team member skill-building and career development
- Minimum 2 years of direct management experience
- Track record and solid reputation for building and supporting high growth, human resources teams
- Experience launching and optimizing processes to improve service delivery
- Experience optimizing vendor relationships to champion employee experiences
- Experience recommending and building scalable solutions
- Passion for technology and wide range of knowledge regarding tools and data that allow efficiency (Zendesk and Workday knowledge a huge plus)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience a plus
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.