Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Product Platform (ML/AI) Team
A core strategy for the Momentive platform is to differentiate our product offerings based on Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for relevant use cases across our markets. The foundational capabilities built in our platform will directly help our customers by creating value through analytics, insights and automation. The ML platform powers some of our bleeding edge innovation in our portfolio including guided experiences to predict survey quality & performance, sentiment analysis on open text responses, an advanced survey creation recommendation engine as well as fraud and abuse prevention techniques. We are looking for a Director-level Product leader to manage the vision, strategy and execution of the team responsible for conceptualizing and building product offerings using ML/AI techniques.
What we're looking for
The Director of Product for ML/AI will report to our VP of Product, Platform, and play a vital role across our product leadership team, coordinating with GMs across multiple lines of business and cross-functional stakeholders in Data Science, Product, Engineering, Design, Growth, Customer Support, Sales and Product Marketing.
You will bring domain expertise in ML or AI based analytics, and develop a deep sense of use cases across our surveys, customer experience and market research businesses. You bring adequate technical skills to understand and guide research and execution decisions. This is a highly visible product leadership role that will lead the charge on innovation and promote the future growth of Momentive and its position in the market vs other leading competitors.
- Lead the ML/AI charter company-wide, including establishing vision, strategy and 3 year roadmap
- Identify enterprise opportunity models, monetization, competitive differentiation and ensure outcomes are met for our target persona
- Balance both internal departmental priorities from sales, customer success and external priorities from customers to build and execute on a holistic roadmap
- Ability to sift through the technical details and surface a value proposition/benefit story to evangelize ML capabilities directly to customers and indirectly through PMM and sales teams
- Focus on coaching, mentoring and influential abilities to deliver peak performance
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management related to data science, AI/ML and analytics
- 3+ years experience hiring and managing product teams across various global locations
- Prior success in SaaS organizations driving large web scale data-sets fueling ML models, analytics and insights. Specific skills in this area includes Natural Language Processing (NLP), text analysis, advanced sentiment analysis and voice/video analysis.
- Experience with product experimentation, A/B testing, and driving data-driven roadmap decisions
- Equally good at tactical/technical discussions at the 1000 feet level and strategy and priorities at the 50k feet level
- Experience working with global, cross functional teams to ensure the success of the defined strategy
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.