Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the General Manager of GetFeedback, our Customer Experience Solution, we are in need of an experienced Director of Strategy and Business Operations to help determine strategic priorities, achieve operational excellence, and foster innovation and growth within the CX business. You will own the process we use to plan, prioritize and execute against a diverse set of projects aimed at solving for the most critical opportunities and challenges GetFeedback faces. Equal parts strategist, consultant and implementer, you will be a trusted advisor to the GM in the daily operations of the team, in developing a compelling thought leadership position for GetFeedback, and in ensuring we maximize the time investment of executive leaders by aligning them to our most impactful customer programs.
- Organize, coordinate and program manage the execution of strategic initiatives, delivery of new programs and resolution of issues in the CX business
- Develop the Go to Market strategy for the GetFeedback Platform together with sales and marketing
- Lead complex strategic and operational projects with cross-functional partners; drive to implementation and delivery of results.
- Be an advisor to the GM and senior management team, maintaining a detailed understanding of current challenges and industry trends
- Participate in regular meetings with HR, Finance, Sales Ops, Legal and other cross-functional teams to support the GM in addressing issues, building plans and delivering programs
- Assess operational health via barometers, dashboards and scorecards that measure objectives and key results (OKRs) and key performance indicators (KPIs). Identify patterns and trends in both related and disparate data points. Brief the GM on findings, insights and recommendation
- Support the GM in developing a public voice using social media channels and identifying public speaking opportunities
- Establish strong relationships and partnerships across the enterprise. Lean on these partnerships to glean organizational insights and where necessary, mitigate risks to the success of our programs
- 5+ years executive level engagement
- 8+ years experience in a strategy, business operations or program management role
- Experience developing executive-level communications
- Ability to collaborate with and influence across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience using data, CRM and reporting tools to guide decision-making
- MBA or equivalent career experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.