Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
What we're looking for
Reporting to an EMEA sales leader, you have experience closing new logos, creating a large pipeline of business within a short period of time, and working to grow existing accounts and driving new logo opportunities. You will conduct consultation calls, demos, negotiation/scoping calls, and help lead procurement/legal contract reviews. You have experience managing an end-to-end sales cycle, and closing mid-market to enterprise level deals.
- Create and increase revenue within a specified territory
- Create business opportunities and brand awareness through professional networking and cold-calling
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Run the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop a strategic business plan for achieving revenue targets and account growth
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce.com
- Fluency in English and German and/or Dutch
- 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- 3+ years of experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Experience creating opportunities within Enterprise accounts with lengthy sales cycles and working in a high-growth organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.