Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Pricing Team
The Pricing team leads monetization efforts across SurveyMonkey's entire product portfolio. We are a dynamic team of former consultants and industry professionals that enjoy accelerating topline revenue growth. Reporting into the CFO organization, we drive business model transformation and operational excellence on SurveyMonkey's strategic pricing initiatives.
What we're looking for
We're looking for an experienced Pricing Senior Manager to define and implement new pricing models across our product portfolio. You will partner with business leaders to apply data-driven methodologies and innovative thinking to accelerate our revenue growth. You will be pushed to become a leader with vision and take on ownership for key projects. Your projects will span customer insights, pricing analyses, financial business cases, strategic planning, and go-to-market execution. You're familiar with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, are comfortable digging into data, are eager to take on challenging problems, enjoy partnering across the business, and have a desire to take action within a dynamic, high-growth technology company. We are open to hiring this role in San Mateo or remote.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights
- Conduct market and competitive research to support strategic recommendations
- Lead partnerships with Product, Finance, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to implement effective strategies
- Develop scalable pricing capabilities and frameworks
- Structure and scale models and analyses to support go-to-market and business planning
- Craft and give high-quality presentations to senior executives
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of work experience; 3+ years of quantitative pricing experience, experience in in a top-tier management consulting firm, or operating experience in a high-growth technology company
- Exceptional business instincts – you understand SurveyMonkey's business model, strategy, markets, products, customers, and challenges - you use that knowledge to help inform company decisions
- Success building scalable execution and processes across multiple teams
- Navigated large networks of people and systems to find the information you need; you tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and actionable conclusions
- Experience partnering with and guiding the decision-making process of senior executives
- Managed and prioritized multiple complex projects simultaneously
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.