Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Solutions Engineering Team
The Solutions Engineering team provides presale technical and functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. You will report to our manager of Solutions Engineering team within the Sales organization. In addition to supporting the sales team in pre-sales conversations, you will work with product, marketing, legal, and security teams internally at SurveyMonkey.
What we're looking for:
- A motivated person who helps customers see the value of our platform and products
- Industry expert on the marketing and customer experience space
- Provide pre-sales functional and technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey platform, additional solutions, and integrations
- Promote the use of SurveyMonkey within strategic accounts by translating features into value drivers for the business
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Provide RFP/RFI responses and security reviews
- Provide training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople
- Develop working knowledge of the competitive landscape
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Comfortable with Salesforce objects and workflows
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally as a Solutions/Sales Engineer
- Exceptional skill in delivering software demonstrations, whether in-person or through web presentation
- Experience with technical business documentation like workflow diagrams, proposals, RFPs and RFIs.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.