Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about the GetFeedback Team
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers globally. Some of GetFeedback's clients include KLM, Takeaway.com, Post NL & Funda with EMEA headquarters in Benelux, Carrefour, Mercedes, Boots and Avon. We are attacking the opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the EMEA Vice President of Sales, you will help build the team, drive account prioritization, help your AEs close transactions, and establish success measures.
You will focus on building relationships with executive-level decision-makers, administrators and champions of SurveyMonkey. You will focus on delivering training programs, improving customer satisfaction and promote account growth and renewals. As a member of the leadership team within our Enterprise and Customer Operations organization, you will also help collect and bring customer insights into our product development cycle. This is a rare opportunity to build the Benalux success story. We have a very large addressable market and with fantastic Benelux/Global brands on board already, you have unlimited potential to succeed.
This position is open to a senior sales leader located in Amsterdam.
- Coach a team of sales executives across all stage of the sales cycle, including outbound prospecting, lead qualification, consultative selling, and growing accounts
- Promote operational excellence through pipeline management, accurate forecasting, and using data to recognize trends and improve business across all areas
- Ensure customers obtain maximum value from their investment in SurveyMonkey, identify new opportunities, and grow current accounts
- 5+ years of relevant experience leading quota carrying sales organizations for enterprise software/SaaS product
- CRM experience
- Enterprise sales expertise selling to a variety of buying personas in multiple industries (CX, MKTG, Sales, Customer Success, IT) and channels (Email, SMS, Digital, In-App)
- Success selling to customers of all sizes and from all industries, including large corporations and governments organizations, and managing strategic relationships at the executive level
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.