Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about the GetFeedback Team
GetFeedback by SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers globally. GetFeedback has 150 clients in the Netherlands including KLM, Takeaway.com, Post NL & Funda with EMEA headquarters in Benelux. We are attacking the opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is growing. With a presence in three continents, GetFeedback has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What we're looking for
Reporting to an EMEA sales leader, you have experience closing new logos, creating a large pipeline of business within a short period of time, and working to grow existing accounts and driving new logo opportunities. You will conduct consultation calls, demos, negotiation/scoping calls, and help lead procurement/legal contract reviews. You have experience managing an end-to-end sales cycle, and closing mid-market to enterprise level deals.
- Create and increase revenue within a specified territory
- Create business opportunities and brand awareness through professional networking and cold-calling
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Run the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop a strategic business plan for achieving revenue targets and account growth
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within Salesforce.com
- Fluency in English and German
- 4+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- 3+ years of experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Experience creating opportunities within Enterprise accounts with lengthy sales cycles and working in a high-growth organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.