Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Paid Marketing Team
The Paid Marketing Team owns digital marketing efforts across brand and performance programs with a goal to improve awareness, change perception and to grow our bookings, leads, pipeline and revenue generation for SurveyMonkey. We manage paid marketing programs, end to end from the development of strategy all the way to campaign execution.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a growth-focused and data-driven growth marketing manager to support our lead generation efforts to fuel our inbound sales pipeline for our Surveys sales-assisted businesses. You will help grow the business through the development and optimization of digital campaigns across multiple paid marketing platforms including search, display, paid social and account-based programs for the Surveys pillar
- Manage complex paid marketing campaigns to grow our global sales-assisted businesses; drive leads, pipeline and revenue. Oversee the daily execution; improve program through data-driven insights and report on performance trends in partnership with media agency
- Build comprehensive cross-channel paid marketing strategies to meet our goals
- Measure paid performance of key metrics and deliver regular reports to stakeholders and executives
- Oversee pipeline targets and help reach those goals
- Work with the brand and design teams to develop ad copy, display, creative, content, and landing page designs that correctly communicate our product messaging and positioning
- Evaluate full funnel, end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Work with product growth to constantly test user flow with the intent of improving efficiency
- Coordinate with demand generation, product growth, product marketing, and creative teams to improve marketing results.
- First hand experience running paid marketing campaigns within a large B2B company
- 5+ years managing direct response-focused online marketing programs in areas such as SEM, programmatic, and social media advertising with clear return on investment-focused metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in paid marketing
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.