Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Brand Team
We're looking for an enthusiastic, stellar Associate Visual Designer to join the Brand team — a group of emoji-loving, collaborative, strategic designers who are passionate about data-driven creative solutions and visual design.
What we're looking for
You will be part of our Brand marketing organization and work with our visual design and creative team on the development of creative assets, such as ad units, marketing collateral, email marketing, landing pages as well retouching photography and image library maintenance. You are passionate about consistency across all deliverables. You are into kerning, purposeful sentence breaks, correct spelling, and good grammar. You have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, banners, and are web fluent in design and production software. You have experience working with brand guidelines for visual and written consistency. You also stop at nothing to create elegant solutions based on your clearly defined concepts. You excel at managing projects across several launches with different timelines. You welcome feedback and collaboration and feel confident to speak up when you need support.
Your role can be remote, reporting directly to the Lead Visual Designer for our MRX (Market Research Solutions) pillar. By joining this team, you will fill a crucial role in helping us build our strategy to improve growth & conversion. This Associate Visual Designer role will learn from a collaborative creative team.
- Produce Demand Gen assets to guide our marketing efforts, such as digital advertising, collateral, case studies, white papers, email marketing, landing pages and more
- Design and polish our customer-facing collateral, such as slide decks, one pagers and reports
- Create multiple asset versions for A|B testing
- Create and ship templates for cohesive, scalable and flexible design
- Design with data and the user in mind
- Maintain ownership and responsibility, including QA, throughout each project
- Work with Lead Visual Designer to agree on goals and plans for projects
- Keep close communication with PMs to ensure all deliverables are on track
- Online digital portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Sketch, and GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
- Skills in photo retouching
- Skills to design layouts that sings with an understanding of how copy and design play together and emphasize clean, focused readability
- Optional: Experience in Jira, Asana, Invision, and Figma
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.