Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Getfeedback Team
SurveyMonkey provides customer experience management for more than 10,000 customers globally via our GetFeedback platform. Some of SurveyMonkey's clients include KLM, Takeaway.com, Post NL & Funda with EMEA headquarters in Benelux, Carrefour, Mercedes, Boots and Avon. We are attacking the opportunity for providing customer experience in the $44 Billion dollar space that is growing. With a presence in three continents, SurveyMonkey's GetFeedback platform has been doubling revenue every year and is reinventing what a customer experience platform is.
What we're looking for
You will grow and lead a team of business development managers and a global team of BDRs who prospect, build sales pipeline, and increase revenue for SurveyMonkey. You will guide the strategy, set goals, motivate the team, develop managers, and build a repeatable, predictable, and scalable model to help hit revenue targets. You will work with the Sales, Marketing (Demand Gen), Recruiting, Sales Enablement, and Sales Operations teams to create growth strategy and achieve sales targets. Additionally, you will lead the charge on improving sales processes, operations, and performance metrics for the Business Development team. This leadership role is essential to driving future growth for SurveyMonkey and reports to the VP of Global Sales Development.
- Build a team and process to provide high-quality, qualified pipeline to our sales teams, designed to help exceed sales targets and achieve monthly targets.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to systematically improve the lead qualification processes to maximize team efficiency, effectiveness, and lead quality.
- Work with Sales Ops to develop the analytical tools, enablement and dashboards needed to monitor and improve the business.
- Work with recruiting to provide a scalable recruiting and hiring process, including developing talent for future roles at SurveyMonkey
- Drive business planning, goal attainment, measurement/improvement and comp design to maximize team value
- Analyze industry trends and segments to drive new sources of qualified leads
- You have 8+ years of sales experience, with a minimum of 2+ years managing Managers of teams (second line leadership) and building teams of Top Performing Team Players.
- You have a successful track record as an Individual Contributor (ideally, both BDR/SDR & AE experience) and as a Manager in Software/Tech Sales – with SaaS experience required.
- You've overachieved personal and team targets/quotas in a high velocity, high-growth business. You have experience driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies.
- You are comfortable dissecting complicated sales funnels and use data to develop and iterate on sales strategy.
- You can manage multi-departmental projects at scale – and in a high growth, changing environment.
- You use leadership and coaching frameworks, have experience motivating and developing talent, have managed and developed 1st time managers, and grown BDRs into Account Executives.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.