Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Market Research Solutions Team
SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions make it easy to collect quality data from a target audience, fast. The on-demand market research offerings include flexible surveys, the integrated SurveyMonkey Audience panel that provides instant access to 144+ million respondents worldwide, expert solutions for concept and creative testing with built-in methodology and AI-Powered Insights, and research services like survey design, translations, and reporting. Companies like IBM, Allbirds, Chime, and Spectrum Equity use SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions for a variety of market research use cases, including market sizing, brand tracking, ad testing, customer profiling, product development, content marketing, investment research, and more.
What we're looking for
As a Lead Product Manager for Research Marketplace Growth, you will be involved in one of our most important strategic initiatives. You'll have the chance to use your product and analytics experience to grow our research marketplace and scale our research platform. You will report to the Head of Product for our Market Research business. This is a leadership role where you'll work on marketplace economics and pricing, match panel supply and customer demand, manage the panelist experience on mobile, drive integrations with external partners, and you will also be the product lead responsible for response quality to ensure our customers keep making decisions based on pristine data. If this excites you then join our amazing and innovative team who is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Establish the Research Marketplace product and growth strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development, and optimization of our research marketplace economics, scalable technology platform, and pricing strategy
- Create exceptional respondent experiences on mobile, optimizing for customer delight and response quality
- Integrate with technology partners to enhance our supply in priority areas
- Find and analyze data to validate assumptions and make better product decisions
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Develop detailed product requirements
- Work with a team of passionate engineers, data scientists, marketers, and product designers
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience with marketplace product(s)
- Experience defining and shipping amazing products in an iterative manner
- You have deep user empathy and advocate for new features with both qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- Experience leading executive-level discussions and technical deep dives with engineering teams
- You have strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.