Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Team
SurveyMonkey is looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Executive Assistant to provide professional support to 3-4 VPs in the finance organization. You will report directly to the VP of Treasury.
What we're looking for
You have 7+ years of experience in executive support at the most senior levels. Your leaders work closely with the full executive team, their own team, and with external customers and partners. We are looking for someone who is excellent at working cross-functionally, meticulous, solutions-oriented, and can maintain their cool. You will want to understand the business and its metrics too, as you will be an important partner for the executive in prioritizing actions and time. You enjoy a rapidly scaling business, are collaborative and welcoming, and love bringing a team together.
- Concurrently manage multiple calendars, all communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, for three executives
- Periodically help plan team offsites, and team events
- Prioritize and manage your executive's calendar, tasks, and budgets
- Coordinate and run team meetings, interviews, and all hands, creating presentations for them, managing agenda, documenting outcomes and ensuring follow-up on action items
- Create, route, and process correspondence while exercising a high degree of confidentiality.
- Perform general administrative tasks (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials, preparing and submitting expense reports) and special projects
- 7+ years of EA experience
- At least 3 years experience supporting senior-level executives within a high-growth technology company
- Familiarity tracking budgets
- In all aspects of responsibilities; very timely in responding
- Experience with calendaring and presentation software and the ability to handle complex scheduling.
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.